Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is just.. brilliant.

I really love this flash, it's just so well made. Typography isn't usually something that you can do much with but this was the perfect situation to go for. Thanks for the laughs.

The only reason I'm giving this a 9 instead of a 10 is because it's spurred on a bunch of annoying as fuck reviews that are trying to make a similar impact of the original. This was a one off thing, guys. You're not going to have Flash's made of your review of an animation of a parody act of a review of a parody game.

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Fuckin'

1337 Movie, bro.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Never disapppointed.

Always brilliant animation, great humour, and the music keeps getting better!

DJManiax DJManiax

Brilliant game.

First off to the guy below: You'll find a lot of the crazy songs have already had 98-100% scored on them. They're not over the top, the idea is that you simply practice up as much as you can and then tackle them. You're not meant to be able to pass them simply.

I love the game very much, have been testing forever, played a tonne, and honestly am surprised that 3 or 4 people have destroyed my scores. XD

I'm 'Fierra' in the game, and was glad to have worked with Mister Taronuke. :)

TaroNuke responds:

rofl you know working with me sucks

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

You know.

I just couldn't stop tossing these turtles. The game got me so excited. I just got my loaded cannon out, and began to toss those turtles like they've never been tossed before.

I'm really worn out now. I'm going to toss more turtles later. I just hope that you, as the creator, are aware of the happiness you have brought me and the turtles that I've tossed throughout my teenage years.

- Brittany

RuneScape - Flute Salad (Better Edition) RuneScape - Flute Salad (Better Edition)

Seriously fuck that guy

Another Rap Beat Another Rap Beat

DONT EVER LET H8ERS BRIng U DOWN

U DONT NEED THAT NEGATITTY IN YOUR LIFE

CAST THEM AWAY AND BE YOU BEACUASE YOU ARE BEAUTUOUL

Dirty Dubstep Dirty Dubstep

Pretty good.
Easily one of your best.
This could do with some polish.
Even the fart was kind of funny.
Really look forward to more of your work. :)